Preparedness & Response Manager
- Provide coordination and support for chapter’s emergency response systems and personnel for both small and large-scale disasters. Effectively manage all disaster planning, preparedness, education, response and Homeless Shelter activities. Ensure provision and staff support of daytime Disaster Action Team response, the Chapter’s capability to respond to disasters after hours and weekends and support the staff with client casework management. Maintain inventory and restocking of emergency response materials and supplies. Serve as Emergency Homeless Shelter support and liaison.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two years experience in emergency services or community services related work. Experience working closely with volunteers strongly desired. Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- This position reports directly to the Emergency Services Director.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is desired but not required.
Click the link below for the full job description and who to contact: